2023 Honest Fresh Harvest has Arrived
Less then 1000 12.5 ounce bottles
Vordonia Athenolia Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a delicacy for true connoisseurs, and here’s why:
- Terroir driven Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- HIGHEST olive to oil pressing ratio in the world. 1 kilo of oil from 3 kilos of olives (34 percent oil).
- Old Fashion Pressure Press. From start to finish each pressing lasts over 3 hours..
- Single Cultivar (Athenolia Olives).
- Hand Harvested.
- Cold Process/Cold Separated. Once the olives are crushed into a thick past, I add the correct amount of cold water to help make a consistent mix for the pressure press. I separate my oil from it’s natural water content at 42 degrees. Insuring my oil’s pure flavor, aroma, color and longevity.
- Limited Numbered Bottles. Each year’s harvest range from 600 bottles to 1500 bottles.